The main menu
The main menu is always displayed on the left.
It allows you to access :
- Dashboard “
- My actions
- My files
- My meetings
My Actions” submenu
- My Actions: displays all the actions for which you are directly responsible or for which you are a declared contributor.
- Overdue: only displays shares that have passed their due date
- Controlled actions: displays all the actions of the folders you control (or co-control)
- Search: accesses the filter and sort page on actions
- New action: displays the add action page
- Favourites: is not directly clickable, but displays below the lists of actions or actions that you have saved as favourites.
My folders” submenu
- My folders: displays all the folders you are involved in, regardless of your role.
- Piloted folders: displays folders for which you are a pilot or co-pilot
- Archived Files: Retrieves files that have been previously closed.
- All folders: displays all the folders on which you are intervening
- Search: accesses the filter and sort page on the folders
- Favourites: is not directly clickable, but displays below the folder lists or folders you have saved as favourites.
My Meetings” submenu
- My meetings: displays the list of meetings as you left it the previous time
- My Meetings: displays all meetings you attend, regardless of your role, in a list format.
- The calendar view: displays your meetings as a calendar
- Piloted meetings: displays only meetings that you are the pilot or one of the co-pilots for.
- New Meeting: Allows you to add a new meeting or event to an existing meeting.
- Favourites: is not directly clickable, but displays below the meeting lists or meetings that you have saved as favourites.