The roles of the different users of Perfony
Whether in actions, folders or meetings, some Perfony users can be assigned specific roles.
Several users can intervene or be affected by an action. Perfony was inspired by the RACI matrix for its model:
It goes like this:
- The person in charge of the action : this is the person who is accountable to the reference decision-making body for the proper implementation of the action. It can be compared to the “A” in the RACI matrix. He is not necessarily the one who will carry out the action, but he is the one who will have to account for its progress and successful completion.
- Contributors : these are users, members of the file or not, who actively participate in the implementation of the action. They can be compared to the “R” of the DIAN, or to the “C” as required.
In addition to the users who are actors in the action, other users can follow the progress of an action even without being responsible for or contributors to it. It’s about:
- All the members of a file to which an action is attached who can see its progress and make minor modifications.
- As well as all holders of an Executive license who can see the actions of their perimeter.
They can both be considered as the “I’s” of the RACI matrix.
A folder gathers several users of the Perfony space. These users can have different roles corresponding to rights on the folder.
- The ” Driver “: it is the user who creates the folder and makes it live. To be a Pilot of a file, it is therefore necessary to hold a “Pilot” licence. He has full rights to the file.
- Alternate Pil ots”: Alternate Pilots are designated by the Pilot from among the users who are members of the file. They have the same rights as the pilot on the file and can therefore make him live independently, even in his absence.
To be an alternate pilot, users must hold a Pilot’s license.
- The ” Participants “: these are all the other invited users grouped together for this folder. To be a member of a file, you can hold any licence you want.
NB: the holder of a pilot or executive licence is not systematically the pilot of a file… he can very well be a simple member. On the other hand, in order to be Pilot or Co-pilot of a file, it is essential to have at least a “Pilot” licence.
In a Perfony meeting, a group of users is grouped together to create a decision-making body that will bring this meeting to life, make decisions and ensure that the resulting actions are carried out.
These users can have different roles in a meeting:
- The ” Pilot “: he is the creator of the decision-making body. He is the one who invites the others to join the meeting. He has full rights to the meeting.
- The ” Alternate Pilots “: they are designated among the users added to the meeting to administer this decision making body with the Pilot. They have exactly the same rights as the Pilot and can therefore act in his place.
It is not mandatory to designate Alternate Pilots, and a maximum of 4 may be designated.
- Participants “: these are all other users invited to the meeting. Some features are not allowed, such as closing a meeting, validating the agenda etc…
Reminder of the necessary licenses for the different roles in Perfony :