Subscribe to your own iCal Perfony feed in Outlook
Do you want to display the meetings of your Perfony in your Outlook calendar?
There is an extremely simple way to do this.
Prepare the synchronization on Perfony
- Go to your User Preferences on your Perfony space (click on the avatar)
- Choose “CalDav Synchronization”.
At the bottom of the page, in the view section, you will be able to choose to also add the actions and/or those of your teams, in addition to the meetings to be imported into your Outlook.
- Click on “Show ICS link”, select it and copy it.
- Now go to your Outlook.
Set up your Outlook
A. With Outlook.com
- 5.A.1: Open Outlook.com and log in
- 5.A.2: Select “Calendar” at the bottom of the navigation pane (left pane)
- 5.A.3: In the toolbar, click on ” Add a calendar ” then ” From internet “.
- 5.A.4: In the “link to the calendar” area, paste the URL you copied and in the “calendar name” field give a relevant name to this new Calendar for example “My Perfony Meetings”, then Save.
For more information on Outlook calendar imports and subscriptions visit Microsoft support
B. With Outlook 2016
- 5.B.1: Open your Outlook 2016 and go to your calendars (“Calendar” icon in the lower left corner).
- 5.B.2: In the Home menu, click ” Open Calendar ” among the ribbon icons and choose ” From Internet ” in the drop-down menu that appears.
- 5.B.3: In the window that opens, paste the URL you copied and click Ok.
- 5.B.4: Confirm addition
C. With Outlook 2010
- 5.C.1: Open your Outlook 2010 and go to your calendars (“Calendar” icon in the lower left corner of the screen).
- 5.C.2: In the Home menu, click “Add Calendar” among the ribbon icons and choose “From the Internet” in the drop-down menu that appears.
- 5.C.3: In the window that opens, paste the URL you copied and click Ok.
- 5.C.4: Your new calendar appears.
D. With Outlook 2007
- 5.D.1: Open your Outlook.
- 5.D.2: Go to the “Tool” menu, then “Account settings”.
- 5.D.3: In the window that opens, select the “Internet Calendar” tab and click on “New”.
- 5.D.4: In the input field, paste the URL you copied, then click on “Add”.
- 5.D.5: Give a clear and relevant name to your new calendar as “My Perfony Meetings” and validate. Then close the “Account Settings” management window.
- 5.D.6: To perform the first synchronization, go to the messaging page and do a “send/receive”.