What are the advantages of changing your email alerts?
Faced with the ever-increasing number of emails you receive every day, Perfony allows you to customize email alerts for your files, actions, and meetings. Unclogging your mailbox will save you time and visibility.
How to do it?
Your Perfony space contains a user preferences menu in the ribbon, at the top right of your screen when you click on your name. Several headings are proposed including “email alerts”. Once your alerts are displayed, you can check or uncheck some of them, among :
Your meetings :
- You have just been added as a participant to a new meeting
- A new comment has just been added to a meeting
- A meeting must be evaluated
- A meeting was cancelled
- A new meeting result is available
Your actions :
- An action concerning me has been updated
- A new comment has been added to an action that concerns you
- An action concerning me has been created
- The status of an action has been changed
- You have just been added as a participant to a new folder
- A new comment has been added to a file that concerns you
A last line suggests:“send me a weekly mail with the list of meetings and actions of the week“. It is a summary of all your actions and meetings that you have in the week, in order to have a global vision of the work to do during the week.
You can also choose which day of the week you want to receive it.
Here is a tip among many others, to better use your Perfony space.