Use the action filters
By going to the “My actions” menu and then “Search…” you can filter the actions to display only those you want.
The filter criteria appear in the blue banner.
Filter by status: to display only the actions in progress for example or those completed etc…
You can filter by
- Status: to display actions not started, or in progress, or completed and even closed…
- Themes: to display only the actions that correspond to one or more themes
- Manager: to display only the actions of one or more specific managers
- Contributor: to display only the actions that have one or more people defined as contributor
- Roles: to display only the actions for which I have a specific role
- Date: to display only the actions created and/or modified and/or planned on a date range
- Priority: to display only the highest or lowest priority actions
- Number of deferrals: to display only the actions with at least a certain number of deferrals in order to identify these problematic actions
- Folders: to display only the actions of one or more folders.
Finally, you can remove the filters and return to the default view by clicking on the icon after the sorting selectors.
The filters are cumulative. For example, you can filter by date AND by person responsible.
You can add as many criteria as you want, but the more filters you have, the higher the risk of not getting any results.
To change the display order of your filters, you can use the sorting options .