How can we help?
Objective and creation of a group
A folder template is a set of parameters used to customise the functionality of a folder:
- Folder themes
- Fields of action
- Interaction between sub-action and action
- Rights of participants in your folder on actions
1/ Access to the “Groups” menu
To access the “Groups” menu, you need a “Pilot” or “Executive” licence. To access a group in the list on the left, you must be a member. To be able to modify it, you need to be a manager.
If you do not have access to the “Groups” menu or to a particular group, please contact your Perfony contact in your organisation or contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org
2/ Create a group
Click on “+ New group” to create and name a new group. This gives you a space in which you can create, manage and share your own folder templates.
In the right-hand pane you can also create a subgroup
which will use its parent group’s models but may have its own.
3/ “Groups” menu functions
From the right-hand pane, you can create a new component in the group
To view or modify a component that has already been created, use the tabs showing the list of components.
In a group you can :
- create and manage participants
- create and manage sub-groups
- create and manage custom themes for folders
- create and manage custom fields for actions
- manage user rights on actions
- create and manage folder templates
- see the list of dashboards shared between group members