About the “Comments”…
Comments are very present in Perfony.
The objective is to be able to bring relevant information where it can be useful rather than in an email that will come to overload the mailboxes already too full and out of any context.
This icon shows you the comments.
- The bubble is empty if no comments have been posted.
- It is full if at least one comment has been added
- A red dot indicates the presence of new comments since your last connection and their number is indicated in figures.
Features of the comments
Comments are simple texts that have no formatting and cannot include an image. With a comment, 2 pieces of information are systematically shared: the name of the person who posted the comment and the date and time.
It is not possible to put a comment on :
- An archived or deleted file
- A closed or deleted action
- A closed or cancelled action
Note that comments can be edited and deleted by their authors.
Note: You can access the new comments from the home page using the New Comment s module of the dashboard.